Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Parties '09

There were so many Christmas parties this year...which left so little time to blog about it. Here are a few pictures. I wish I had taken more, however I'm grateful for the little I do have.

We did an early gift exchange at my mom's so that we could all be together at the same time. The kids were loving being spoiled by Grandma, and their cute Aunt and Uncle.


Brooke got the kids these sweet digital cameras. Now maybe Owen will leave mine alone.

Tyler gave them cool puzzles and coloring books.

We were so glad that my cute Uncle Rick could join us. He's the best uncle. He's always felt like part of my immediate family.

***********************
My dad's Christmas party was at Tsunami this year. The food was fabulous! Then he had us over to his house for dessert. He had purchased $100 worth of pastries from Cafe Normandie...that's my kind of party:)
He was also so sweet to the kids! All month he brought over cute Christmas books and read to them. Owen lives for it! It's so cute watching him snuggle up on Grandpa's lap.

*******************
Our Christmas GNO was up at Cortney's new house in Park City. It's a beautiful place. She had the most amazing Italian food catered. This year we did a $5.00 favorite and gave to everyone instead of drawing names. I loved it! It was a great idea, and everyone gave awesome stuff. Kelsey & Rosie thought it would be funny to give everyone these hideous BFF t-shirts which read, "PEACE, LOVE, & BFF's". I wear mine everyday, Kels & Rose:)

This is what I came up with. Who wouldn't love to have these items in their purse at all times!? Although it doesn't matter how many pairs of nail clippers you own, you can never find one when you need it!
Weston was such a trooper to hang out with 9 girls all night.
Thanks for being such a good baby!!!

********************
We wouldn't think about missing Scott's friend party. I get way too excited to see what Clark & Levi will show up in. Clark, you left one of your bells on our sofa. You may want to look in to a different kind of adhesive for next year :) Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

hideous?! Hideous? I'm offended :) Cute pix. Why the heck are you posting soooo late?