We found out last week that Owen is going to have a BROTHER!!! We are all very excited for the little man to arrive. We haven't decided on a name yet, but Scott is full of ideas (like Dizzy, Wynton, Cannonball, Horace, or any other great jazz musician. Maybe he'll get serious at the hospital--let's pray:)
8 comments:
Two boys is the best!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You will someday have to clean up a snot wall and all the other things that come with two!
I am so in for Horace. Smart. Can't wait for another boyfriend! Yahoo!!
Yay! Congrats!
That is so exciting that Owen is going to have a brother! They are going to be such great buddies:)
I vote for Dizzy!!!! Or Sunny!
Yahoooo....How excitting, I am a bit nervous to have 2 boy because they are a handful. But so easy at the same time. I am so happy for you
Congratulations!! I actually personally like the name Miles (as in Davis), but BRAD of all people got cold feet about naming a baby after a jazz musician...
Congrats- We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment