Friday, March 7, 2008

PLAY DATES

Owen (and Stacy) love getting out of the house to play.Grandma Karen

Owen kept stealing the chew ring from Mikelle ( remember she's passing you up in size)!

Cute Kaylee!

I have to question if this is really my offspring? You've never seen me smile while sitting up to a piano. He must be Scott's child.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute! I was just going to your blog to change the background :) I love what you did! So cute. Can we sched a mani-pedi for this week, or should I go china?

Emily P said...

Hey! I found your blog through some olypmus site. Your boy is so dang cute and so is your hair! I hope all is well-Emily

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey Stace! This is Teneil's sister Tori, my husband Ryan saw found a pic of Teneil on someone's blog, anyway, so I started blog surfing and found you! Your boy is SO dang cute!! Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi!